Secure your housing for the 2011 NACC in Cincinnati, OH, now! You can reserve your room online or download and returning a housing form.
Want to explore the options first. No problem. Click here for more details about our 2011 hotel partners.
Contact The Meeting Connection at (614) 898-9361 if you have questions or any special requirements.
Click here for directions to the Duke Energy Convention Center and our block hotels.
Improvements to the NACC Housing Reservations
Simple forms, both online and downloadable
Online Reservation System
- Pop-up instructions and guidelines answer your questions as you proceed.
- We listed each hotel’s parking costs and distance to the convention center.
The entire NACC program, hotel accommodations, restaurants, and recreational areas are all under one roof at the Orlando World Center Marriott Resort.
THE ORLANDO WORLD CENTER MARRIOTT HOTEL IS NOW SOLD OUT. The NACC has added overflow property for housing.
- The BUENA VISTA SUITES ($99-$119/night) NACC room block is SOLD OUT.
- The COURTYARD BY MARRIOTT ($99/night) NACC room block is SOLD OUT.
- AVAILABLE - CARIBE ROYAL SUITES includes: complimentary parking, mini-fridge & microwave for accommodations up to 6 people. All rooms are Suites with separate living room. The hotel is 1 mile from the Orlando World Center Marriott Resort ($115/night).
- AVAILABLE - RADISSON RESORT ORLANDO includes: complimentary parking and high-speed internet. Located in Kissimmee, the hotel is 10 minutes from the Orlando World Center Marriott Resort ($89/night).
- AVAILABLE - SPRINGHILL SUITES BY MARRIOTT includes: complimentary parking and complimentary deluxe continental breakfast. This hotel is 2.4 miles from the Orlando World Center Marriott Resort. FREE SHUTTLE is provided to and from the Orlando World Center Marriott Resort.
- For other options, contact The Meeting Connection at 614/898-9361.
- Any NACC registered attendee who stays in an overflow hotel will be able to park a standard-size vehicle at the Orlando World Center Marriott Resort for $8 per visit. Discounted parking coupons will be available for all registered NACC attendees, which reduces the rate to $8.00 per visit.
- Large vehicle parking (bus, RV, trailer) is $25 per day.
Pre or Post Stays at Disney Property
For those of you wanting to stay on Disney property before or after the NACC, arrangements have been made with Disney's Boardwalk Inn. Their room rate is $149 per night. To make reservations for this hotel, call The Meeting Connection at 614/898-9361.
Dining, Recreation and Travel
There are several restaurants at the World Center Marriott, in addition to the all-inclusive under-ten-dollar meal deals offered through the NACC at the Connecting Place Dining Area.
The recreational activities are free for all resort guests. The activities include multiple pools, basketball courts, tennis courts, game room, weight room, and more.
Standard-size vehicle parking is $8 if attending the NACC at the Marriott. Special discount parking coupons are available at the NACC Customer Service desk. Large vehicle parking (bus, RV, trailer) is $25/visit, and there are no in & out privileges.
Free Internet Options:
- The Orlando World Center Marriott Resort offers free internet in all hotel lobbies and around the pools.
- The NACC Internet Center offers email access near the NACC Exhibit Hall.
Make your reservations through the NACC, not directly with the hotel.
Orlando World Center Marriott Resort & Convention Center
8701 World Center Drive
Orlando, Florida 32821
Campgrounds & RV Parks: Download information about Campgrounds and RV Parks in and around Greater Cincinnati.
Additional Alternative Housing Options
How do I obtain alternative housing to help reduce my rooming expense?
- First, please fill out an Alternative Housing Request Form.
Download the Alternative Housing Request Form
- Second, fax or mail the form to the NACC office and we will help you find a host family. NACC, 110 Boggs Lane, Suite 330, Cincinnati, OH 45246
- Please be patient. Matching you with a host family may take several weeks.
How do I volunteer my home to host someone requesting Alternative Housing?
- First, please fill out an Offer to Provide Housing Application.
Download Offer to Provide Housing Application
- Second, fax or mail the form to the NACC office, we will match you with someone who requests Alternative Housing. NACC, 110 Boggs Lane, Suite 330, Cincinnati, OH 45246
- Please be patient. Matching you with a request may take several weeks, and not all volunteer hosts may be called upon for service.
Friday, May 24, 2013